Family home of Lord and Lady Camoys and the Stonor family for over 800 years with a 13thC chapel with earlier origins, built on the site of a pagan stone circle. The house was built in the late 12thC and developed until the mid 18thC. It contains many family portraits, notable paintings and drawings, bronzes, sculptures and tapestries. A sanctury for St Edmund Campion in 1581, an exhibition features his life. Tranquil hillside gardens. New for 2003 Exhibition of Family and chapel religious treasures.